If you are interested in taking part in the Woodcote Rally please use the enquiry form below. Your enquiry will be sent to the relevant committee member depending on the class or trade you selected who will get back to you as soon as possible.
Additional information for crafts and traders can be found below the enquiry form.
The Craft and Country Fair is a must for every visitor. The marquee is home to about forty exhibitors and provides a superb display of a variety of skills. The marquee is hugely popular, and is busy all day with the thousands of visitors that pass through it.
We love to see craftsmen at work, and try to accommodate as wide a range as possible. Recently we have had a diverse range of jewellery, a variety of hand crafted cards, cakes, sweets, preserves, cheeses, pies, spinners and weavers, and traditional goods crafted from wool, embroidery and wood. There is plenty to see as well as to buy.
Outside the marquee is the Country Area, with rural craft demonstrations, animals and entertainment. Coming along this year we have stick makers, a bee keeper, a potter, pets’ corner, birds of prey, a wood turner and many more.
In the Craft Marquee, we provide a 6 foot table in 10 foot space at a competitive price for the weekend. (Larger spaces available.) Power can be provided at an additional charge. Please note that we do not provide any other furniture so, if you want to sit down, bring along a chair.
If you are interested in exhibiting in the Craft Marquee or in the Country Fair, then please call Lesley Crockett on 01491 680778.
Please note that all stall holders must have valid public liability insurance for the weekend of at least £5 million. You must also comply with any other statutory regulations that may apply to you and the rules of the Rally. Your insurance will be checked, and it is likely that we will be inspected by the relevant authorities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Woodcote Rally.
For the trader, Woodcote Rally offers a well-organised, friendly venue with proven pulling power – seeing attendances of 12,000 – 16,000 over the past three years.
- A marked out, labelled pitch with a depth of 30 feet and a frontage of at least 12 feet, charged at a competitive rate per foot of frontage for the weekend.
- A central position on the field, in full view of the public entrances.
- A laid out market site that provides walkways to keep the public circulating with the option of internal or external corner sites for stalls that can open on two sides (corner sites available at a small additional surcharge).
- We carefully monitor the range of products each trader supplies to prevent an excess of stalls with similar or identical goods so we can encourage a wide range of offerings for our visitors, and you know that you won’t be competing with lots of stalls, all offering the same.
- Representatives from the Rally organisers to welcome you on check in and available for any queries.
We welcome professional traders, larger organisations or small businesses selling goods or promoting their services. We also welcome a limited number of charity stands, however, it should be noted that first choice will be given to local charities and that charitable collections anywhere on the field are strictly prohibited in addition to any other form of fundraising without the prior agreement with the organisers in advance.
All stallholders must have at least £5 million public liability insurance for the weekend. You must also comply with any other statutory regulations that may apply to you and the rules of the Rally. Your insurance will be checked, and it is certain that we will be inspected by the Health and Safety Executive.
If you would like further details about the trade stands, or require an application pack then please complete the enquiry form above.