We are always looking for volunteers to help the Rally Committee but this year we are in need of a new programme advertising manager to manage the adverts for our Rally Programme. This is not, necessarily, a committee position and as such is not so onerous on your time.
The role comprises:
- Contacting previous advertisers to rebook (Feb/Mar);
- Seeking out new advertisers;
- Negotiating “bundle” discounts for advertisers who want banners around the main ring:
- Liaising with the programme editor to ensure adverts are correctly sized (May);
- Issuing invoices and chasing payments in liaison with the Rally Treasurer (Jul-Sept).
Access to all the relevant information will be available so you won’t be starting from scratch!
If you think you can help, or would like any further information, please contact John Green, the Rally Director at .
Without the hard work of all of our volunteers the Rally wouldn’t be the success that it is, raising money – over half a million since the Rally started! – for local charities, groups and causes.