Class A: Steam Engines Enquiry
Class B: Vintage tractors manufactured before 1952 Enquiry
Class C: Stationary engines manufactured before 1952 Enquiry
Class D: Commercial vehicles manufactured before 1970 Enquiry
Class E: Veteran, Vintage & Post Vintage cars (pre-1940) Enquiry
Class F: Motorcycles manufactured before 1940 Enquiry
Class J: Models and other interesting static exhibits Enquiry
Class K: Cars manufactured between 1940 and 1972 Enquiry
Class L: Motorcycles manufactured between 1940 and 1972 Enquiry
Class M: Military vehicles Enquiry
Class N: Classic tractors manufactured after 1951 Enquiry
Class P: Custom, modified and special interest cars Enquiry
Class Q: Custom, modified and modern classic motorcycles Enquiry
Class S: Steam Models Enquiry
Catering & Traders
For the trader, Woodcote Rally offers a well-organised, friendly venue with proven pulling power – seeing attendances of 12,000 – 16,000 over the past three years.
- A marked out, labelled pitch with a depth of 30 feet and a frontage of at least 12 feet, charged at a competitive rate per foot of frontage for the weekend.
- A central position on the field, in full view of the public entrances.
- A laid out market site that provides walkways to keep the public circulating with the option of internal or external corner sites for stalls that can open on two sides (corner sites available at a small additional surcharge).
- We carefully monitor the range of products each trader supplies to prevent an excess of stalls with similar or identical goods so we can encourage a wide range of offerings for our visitors, and you know that you won’t be competing with lots of stalls, all offering the same.
- Representatives from the Rally organisers to welcome you on check in and available for any queries.
We welcome professional traders, larger organisations or small businesses selling goods or promoting their services. We also welcome a limited number of charity stands, however, it should be noted that first choice will be given to local charities and that charitable collections anywhere on the field are strictly prohibited in addition to any other form of fundraising without the prior agreement with the organisers in advance.
All stallholders must have at least £5 million public liability insurance for the weekend. You must also comply with any other statutory regulations that may apply to you and the rules of the Rally. Your insurance will be checked, and it is certain that we will be inspected by the Health and Safety Executive.
If you would like further details about the trade stands, or require an application pack then please complete the enquiry form above.
We love to see craftsmen at work, and try to accommodate as wide a range as possible. Recently we have had a range of jewellery, a variety of hand crafted cards, cakes, sweets, sausages, cheeses, pies, spinners and weavers, and traditional goods crafted from wool, embroidery, pottery and wood. There is plenty to see as well as to buy.
Outside the marquee is the Country Area, with rural craft demonstrations, animals and entertainment. Coming along this year we have stick makers, a willow weaver, a thatched spar maker, pets’ corner, birds of prey, a wood turner and many more.
In the Craft Marquee, we provide a 6 foot table in 10 foot space at a competitive price for the weekend. (Larger spaces available.) Power can be provided at an additional charge. Please note that we do not provide any other furniture so, if you want to sit down, bring along a chair.
If you are interested in exhibiting in the Craft Marquee or in the Country Fair, then please call Lesley Crockett on 01491 680778.
Please note that all stall holders must have valid public liability insurance for the weekend of at least £5 million. You must also comply with any other statutory regulations that may apply to you and the rules of the Rally. Your insurance will be checked, and it is likely that we will be inspected by the relevant authorities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Woodcote Rally.